We discovered Equiderma products well over a year ago through the recommendation of a friend and have been avid users ever since. You can find a bottle of Skin Lotion in front of most every stall, and our wash stall is filled with the Sulfate-Free Neem & Arnica Shampoo. In rainy weather this is the only product we’ve found to help our horse’s skin funk. And this summer we added the Neem & Aloe Natural Horse Spray to the mix to help with the flies.
When asked what she loves most about Equiderma, Kelley had this to say: Equiderma products have actually changed our daily grooming routine. I would be lost without them as much as if you took away my brushes. We use the Skin Lotion daily to treat little spots of flakey skin, rain rot, ringworm, or any little skin irritation. For anything more stubborn we follow up with the Sulfate-Free Neem & Arnica Shampoo. That combination has yet to let us down! Our horses’ skin is clean, clear and shiny thanks to Equiderma!!
To read all about their equine products, click HERE. Or just ask Kelley or Kim the next time you’re at the farm!
Julia & Fig
9/15: CDCTA Fall Horse Trials (Berryville, VA)
- Amy Gaynor with Studly Dudley: 11th in Open Training-2
- Abby Gibbon with Extraordinary Girl: 11th in Open Novice-3
- Abby Gibbon with Jaunty Doll: 9th in Open Training-1
9/14-15: The Maryland Horse Trials Starter #4 (Adamstown, MD)
- Claire McElwain with Que Sera Sera: 3rd in Elementary-B, TIP Elementary Reserve Champion
- Julia Scherschligt with Fifteen Cents: 5th in Elementary-A
Just a reminder that Susan Graham White will be at the farm on Monday afternoon teaching lessons. Please feel free to stop by to audit … it’s free!
1:45 Shari & Liam
3:15 Pat & Jewels
4:00 Nan & Kozi
4:45 Katie & Wally
5:30 Jessica & Ellie
9/7-8: Seneca Valley Pony Club Horse Trials (Poolesville, MD)
- Chris Arthur with Tuxedo ’n Tails: 8th in Sr. Novice
- Nan Schumaker with La Cosa Nostra: 12th in Open Training-3
Stephen will be here this afternoon! As always, auditing is encouraged and FREE!
1:30 – 2:30PM (Elem/BN)
2:30 – 3:15PM (P/I)
3:15 – 4:30PM (BN/N)
4:30 – 5:00PM (T)
8/25: FADS @ Covered Bridge Farm (Woodbine, MD)
- Kelley Williams with Troy George’s Pahinui: 1st & 2nd in Eventing Novice Test A & B
- Kelley Williams with Very Tasteful: 1st & 2nd in Eventing Preliminary Test A & B
- Chris Arthur with Tuxedo ’n Tails: 2nd in First Level, Test 2; 3rd in First Level, Test 1
- McKenna Oxenden with Gossip Girl: 3rd in in Eventing Preliminary Test A & B
8/23-25: The Event at Archer (Cheyenne, WY)
- Jennifer Boggs with former sale horse Dealer of Hope: 4th in Sr. Novice
Team ABBF has had some great results the last couple of weekends! Congratulations everyone!!!
8/17-18: Waredaca Horse Trials (Laytonsville, MD)
- Jennifer Cobb with former sale horse California Girl (aka Jackie): 5th in Novice Horse
- Erin Reilly with Banc D’Or: 8th in Modified
8/11: FADS @ Blue Horse Farm (Jefferson, MD)
- Jan Solovey with former sale horse Breezy Bill: 1st in Training Level, Test 1
8/10-11: Spring Gulch Horse Trials (Littleton, CO)
- Kristen Singleton with former sale horse Windsor’s Song: 10th in Open Novice-B
8/10-11: Fair Hill International Horse Trials (Elkton, MD)
- Helen Casteel with Unapproachable: 5th in Novice Rider-B
8/10: Swan Lake Stables August Local (Littlestown, PA)
- Erik Kraft with For Kicks LL: 1st in .70m Midget Jumpers
Just a reminder that auditing is FREE and encouraged! Below is the schedule … hope to see you there!
1:00pm Shari & Liam
1:45pm Margaret & Stilts
2:30pm Kelley & Tate
3:15pm Nan & Kozi
4:00pm Katie & Wally
It was a quiet weekend with only one of our team out and about. Congratulations Sarah on a great finish!
8/4: USDF Loch Moy Dressage Festival IV (Adamstown, MD)
- Sarah Harper with Dandelion Wine: 4th in First Level, Test 3